Give Online Now:
Shepherds thrives because of the generous gifts of its many supporters. Thank you for your financial support of this ministry. You are greatly appreciated!
General Funds and Appeals » Donate Online
The daily operational needs of the ministry are dependent upon the generosity of our many ministry friends and network of supporting churches around the country. Our General Fund and response to seasonal appeals offer donors the opportunity to partner with Shepherds in providing compassionate Christian care to all of the individuals entrusted to our care.
Shepherds Care Program » Donate Online
Donate Online The Shepherds Care Program is our most active giving program and was established to encourage regular giving on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Donors can participate with a gift of $50, $100 or more per month.
Food for a Day » Donate Online
Our popular Food for a Day program invites interested donors to provide daily meals for as few as 25 residents or the entire populations for one day. The current cost of providing food for one day at Shepherds is $502.
Beyond the Basics » Donate Online
At a giving level of $25 or more per month, Beyond the Basics assists the residents in paying for out-of-pocket expenses beyond room and board. Items such as personal care products, over-the-counter medications, clothing, footwear, eyewear, dentistry or spending money for special activities and more are covered through this fund.
God Answers Prayer: GAP » Donate Online
The G.A.P. (God Answers Prayer) Fund is a major donor program that helps make up the difference between what families are able to pay and the actual cost of care. Participation in the G.A.P. Fund begins at the level of $1,000 per month.
Turning Point Campaign » Donate Online
Our exciting 50th Anniversary Campaign has helped to finance numerous renovation projects throughout our campus for the benefit of our residents, clients and students. It has also provided funding to establish our newest educational endeavor, Shepherds College. We are closing in on our short-term phase goal and welcome the generosity of those who wish to participate in this campaign through a generous one-time gift or commitment.
TEXT TO GIVE:
To make a gift from your mobile device:
1) Send text to the following number: 262-333-0121.
2) For making first gift you will receive message to complete your information and add credit card information.
3) Once the information is complete, click on submit.
4) You will receive instant receipt on your mobile device as well as to the email address you have provided.
5) Future gifts only require texting an amount to our text message giving number.
6) You will also receive option to repeat this gift on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis if you so desire.
7) You can also cancel or arrange refund if an error occurs in making your gift via text message.
Thank you for your valuable support of Shepherds!